Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hello people!
Its Sunday its Sunday its Sunday!
Lol lmao :)
I've changed my layout, as you all can see.
Was getting really bored with the previous one.
I think this layout looks weird.
Heh. At least its new to me :D
Yesterday was a fun day! :D

Cute right? A malay child :)
She grabbed my bag & touched my arm!
Ha ha :D

Pastor Jasmine Poon gave preaching.
She's from the Tertiary ministry.
The voice recording was hilarious.
Its about some boy with a scientist :D

Went Mac with sis, Jolene & Chen Zhen.
There's this trademark that the 3 of us made.
We're gonna be West C3, instead of Northwest B3.
Ha ha. There's gonna be a retreat? (:

Mum & Dad werent around, so we went shopping!
Its a last minute thing, yeah shopping! :D

On the mrt.

Squeezing onto a mrt to Bugis's a torture.
Fwah, thankfully its 2 stops away.
Oh! I went shopping with my sister by the way :)

Shopped for tops, bottoms & his present!
Saw Zubaidah, Fatin & Insyirah!
:D

Squeeze the lime :D

This very friendly salesgirl assisted us.
No, actually 2. Such good service :D

Dinner! Cha shao shao rou fan xD

During dinnertime :D

Okay la, your picture's up on my blog.
Thats my pretty sister. Lol x)

Bought 2 tops, thanks sister! :D
Went home at about 7 plus. Mrted home.
Watched FD2, chatted on the phone with dear.
& went to sleep. Thats about my day yesterday!
& Im online piaing through my coursework.
Thats about all now.
Goodbye world.

No comments: